Children go through multiple pairs of shoes before they become a toddler because the initial years are the fastest growing stages. Pre-walkers and early walkers are eager to explore and may have some messes and spills. Yessy Baby’s soft leather baby shoes are the most suitable pair of shoes a growing baby would ever need because they are cute, high-quality, and easy to clean.
Leather is flexible and less rigid compared to the regular baby shoes on the market. They are easy to clean, but there is a correct way to clean them to prevent them from becoming damaged. So, how do you go about cleaning these cute, tiny shoes? What smart steps should you take to clean them properly? This article will answer all your questions!
Here are some fast and simple tips for cleaning your baby’s shoes once they start showing dirt and spots.
• To keep the baby shoes in their prime condition, use a mild detergent or soap to wash out stubborn stains.
• Never throw leather baby shoes in the washing machine.
• For minor accidents, simply wipe them down with a clean, damp cloth.
• It’s always recommended to air dry your baby’s shoes. The intense heat of the dryer damages the soft leather.
• Leather baby shoes tend to get squashed or crooked. There are two simple methods to reverse this situation. Push a round soup spoon or scrunched tissue paper into the shoe to reshape it.
• Store baby shoes in a clean and dry place, preferably a cloth laundry bag or the cardboard box they came in. This way, the shoes will not attract unwanted moisture.
Wrapping Up those Baby Shoes
There you have it -- A parent’s guide to keeping the shoes clean for the littlest of feet! You will ensure your Yessy Baby leather baby shoes will have a long life ahead of them by following the aforementioned techniques.
With these tips and tricks, you can relax knowing that your baby’s favorite leather shoes will stay good as new, right until they outgrow them.